Pages

Initiative Tracker

This post, though meager in content, offers a tool that's recently become of great use during my recent sessions. The titular web-based gadget is extremely base, but effective; allowing for a simple, easy-to-use (and best of all, free) record of player stamina and/or turn order.

Customization is rather limited, but it vastly reduces the amount of paperwork and note shuffling during play time (in my case, anyhow), especially when one possesses the freedom to record miscellaneous notes in the rightmost section.

As a free, simplistic, and practical RPG utility, it's invaluable for any host looking to streamline their game:
http://initiativetracker.com/

8 comments:

Isaac said...

Interesting gonna check this out, followed

Lhosreiff said...

Pretty neat, I imagine it works well.

Isaac said...

Cool site bro

Disser2 said...

I will check it out sometime!

Unknown said...

Sweet, thanks for providing these tools. I'm not sure if I like a stamina kind of system though, seems to hold things back and make things kind of a timesink. I can see when they could be useful though.

Niko said...

Nice! Following!

G said...

Cool - following

~Fabi said...

3.5e or 4e?

Post a Comment